Tuesday 16 January 2018

HEY THERE! I AM USING WHAT'S APP


  • Standing in the balcony, sipping some tea, I see a dozen of beautiful parrots perching and swinging on a cable wire, I whip out my phone to take a sublime photo of this moment, only to know that my memory is full as I have just received 30 what's app images from a member of one of my What's app groups. 
  •   
  • MY WHAT'S APP GROUPS AND  THEIR NON STOP FORWARDS.!!!!
  •  
  • A thought for the day! 
  •   
  • When my phone smartly hangs itself when it is overweighed with centuries long what's app forwards, I seriously feel like muting my own groups. Invariably I do that when group chat notifications get noisy and I have to focus on a task at hand.
  • But, do we really read those messages and forwards? 
  • Yes, we do.
  • WHAT'S APP... 
  • It has taken over the world and is one of the most preferred way of communication. Not only it is fast, but also it is instant and has given way to a whole new way of talking to each other.
  •   
  • GROUP CHAT....Almost every family have their own exclusive group chats the oldies, the besties, the cousins. There are groups of Pet Parents besides, school kids parents; there are early bird joggers group, then there are office groups.Yes there are apartment complex groups.
  • Yup, any information to be relayed in the housing complex..a common maid not turning up is flashed across the group. 
  • Forwards... mostly long, sometimes funny, sometimes informative, at times updating about the latest news and a boon to those  in distress with  forwards informing about a lost child or a puppy. 
  • I believe that What's app is one of the most popular free apps all over the world with the GROUP CHAT enabling us to keep in touch not only with our relatives, but also with our school, college and office friends, not without their  non stop forwards.😝

  • As for me,
  • I have just done with cleaning my phone, and there it is.....
  • It pings again!!!!
  • I see that an enthusiastic group member has sent a forward, "20 CURES TO PROTECT A PHONE FROM HANGING"
  • Oh My GOD!  NOT AGAIN!! 
  •   
  • I have  now formulated my own What's app forward message which I am going to send to all my Groups and it goes like this:

  • 'Inspite of  being a silent person in the Group Chats and contributing very little to it, I do read all the FORWARDS before cleaning my memory of the phone.'😂



2 comments: